Saturday 8 September 2012

Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck, review by alice

Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4)Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

EDIT: have changed my rating to a 4star, purely for the ending. for me its the perfect ending to a not so perfect series, and for me this is where i bow out of this series, i wont be reading tiger's dream, the ending for this one was the best and its gonna stay that way in my mind
EDIT: now having finished the full book and read the ending, i think that was a good ending and have no idea WHY there is a 5th book, i wont be reading it, for me Tiger's destiny had the perfect ending and im going to keep it that way

Thanks to the publisher for giving me this book for review

The first thing I want to say, is im not sure how honest a review can be when we haven’t been given the whole book to review.
Ok here I go with my review, I can say much since I know some of you haven’t read this series and I don’t want to give anything away.
The pros – ive always loved how colleen can weave a story, I love the mythology and the world she has created with this series. This author has a way with words that will always leave me wanting to read more no matter how angry I get at the characters.
I love both ren and kishan, tho ren is still my fave tiger  hes always been the strongest of the two brothers in this series.

The con - really there is only one con, and that is Kelsey herself, the amount of times in this series I have wanted to reach into the book and tell her to pick one of the brothers and let the other one go to find happiness elsewhere, is no joke. And really, why let lokesh do that to you, I don’t get it. She is constantly whinging and second guessing herself. Shes not a very strong lead female. She always gets there in the end, but its a lot of complaining and groaning to do it. And shes always thinking “I love ren, no wait I love kishan” omg woman choose already and be done with it, its getting old.
All I want to see is ren and kishan wake up and realise that Kelsey isn’t worth it, after tiger’s voyage and the way ren treated her, I just cant believe that she still wants him and poor kishan, I feel so bad for him. Ive always loved ren but I want them both to be happy.
I want to see how this series ends as I want the brothers to have a happy ending, at this point I don’t see Kelsey actually being the one for either of them, the way she acts, I hope she redeems herself in the last book.

Well that’s all I can really say expecially since I don’t know how the book ends, so does it have a cliffhanger that will leave you hanging for the last book, I don’t know, you will find out yourself when you read the book.

I give this book 3.5 stars


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews