Tuesday 2 October 2012

Halloween reading challenge


With Halloween fast approaching i decided to set myself a challenge!
 Through the whole of this month (October) ill be reading only scary books only. 
I'm talking ghost story, blood thirsty vampires and demons (no fluffy kind hearted type vamps) 
I'm talking brain eating zombies and much more. 
Feel free to get involved to, each time you read a scary book this month leave a comment on what scary book you read and what you thought of it.  

Each time i read a scary book ill add the title here and leave a link to my review the goal is to read as many scary books as I can to celebrate Halloween. 

finished The ghost of graylock by dan poblocki (date 2 October)

next book Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter (date 7 October)
Me talking about Alice in zombieland

next book Dark inside by Jeyn Roberts (reread) (date 9 October)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews