Saturday 10 February 2018

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard review

Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So hard to review this book there were times I was loving it so much I could have lost myself completely the book even had me crying (view spoiler)
What my main problem was the time between everything I sometimes found my self just drifting off elsewhere but the moment the book throw something at me I was there and not leaving but I felt like if the spaces between had more going on. I might have been ok because the book was great the story was fantastic I mean any book that has you screaming and throwing a fit is good in my books it means I am invested in what I'm reading and this book had that.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews