Wednesday 15 August 2012

Hunting Lila by Sarah alderson review


Zoomed through the book in less then a day. I'm so glad I finally got around to reading the book it had been seating on my shelf for a while and even my friend had borrowed and read the before telling me it was AMAZING!! I finally got the hint and read it.

The book had a strong and fast start. Lila is likeable I did find that I sometime found her to childish but I over looked that because of her character history also everyone can be childish at times right (or is that just me) Lila had a strong heart even in the face of danger and that was what I liked about her.

I loved the mystery and action and the added bonus of supernatural all together it made the book something really exciting and special. I have to say that the book was well worth the read I felt there was something for everyone in the book.
4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews