Tuesday 14 August 2012

The Moon Stealers and the Quest for the Silver Bough by Tim Flanagan

The Moon Stealers and the Quest for the Silver BoughThe Moon Stealers and the Quest for the Silver Bough by Tim Flanagan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was a really nice surprise the book was really well written and had such rich detail that made the book shine and come to life. While I would have loved the book to have been longer (did not want the book to end) I felt the author packed the book with everything I needed...Action, mystery great adventure and lots more that I was hooked.
While some of the books I read have a really slow start this book was different the book had a spooky and chilling start that begged you to continue reading while you prayed the characters would be alright. The characters were well thought out and easy to read about as they made the book that much more interesting and exciting.
When I look back at the book I find that I see it like an amazing jigsaw that slowly comes together as you read along. The whole way I was at the edge of your seat waiting for the next piece to fall into place and find out what happened next and I'm so pleased I read the book because it was so different unlike anything I had read before and now i just want more!
I gave this book 5 stars and I can't wait to see what the author writes next.




View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Great review. I will have to check this one out.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews