Search This Blog

Friday, 18 September 2026

The Hunter by Tiffany Roberts review

 

The Hunter (The Vrix, #3)The Hunter by Tiffany Roberts
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4 Stars
🌶️🌶️🌶️ 3 Spice

I can't believe the series is over. I have found so much enjoyment from the Vrix series and the Spider's Mate series. I have been waiting for this book since I finished book two, and I was not disappointed.

I read the book in record time, and Lacey and Telok had to be the two who carried a lot more pain and past trauma than the others in the series, I would say. The banter and jabs between these two at times could be so amusing and funny, and other times sad, but it makes way for a really fun read. There is a storyline in the book, but honestly, I think it plays second to the relationship and spice, which might leave people a little sad if you are after a more story-focused read.

There is a lot of action and drama in the story, and an already fleshed-out world from the past books. I would have loved more story and for it to have gone in a different direction. I felt there were far too many of the same moments of travelling, and it needed more going on, but honestly, I could not be mad or sad about it due to the fact I really loved the book and the series as a whole.

I totally enjoyed the banter and seeing this found family and growth, and most of all, the spice. It's butterfly-worthy sort of spice. I love the world that the book is set in and the characters. I did not like the fact it's over, and the ending left me a little sad as I wanted more.

I think the book at times lacked depth, but overall, a quick, funny read with spice.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment