Search This Blog

Monday, 27 July 2026

(Let's Split Up, #1) Let's Split Up by Bill Wood (DNF)

 

Let's Split Up (Let's Split Up, #1)Let's Split Up by Bill Wood


DNF

This is my first DNF of the year. I very rarely give up on a book, honestly.

OK, so let me start by saying I got about halfway through, maybe a little more than that...

It was easy to read. There was nothing hard about the writing style, and the story premise was a good one, but maybe this was just not the trope for me. The book is listed as a young adult mystery, thriller, slash horror. I felt like the story leaned a little more towards the younger side, and I don't know, something just did not click for me. It made what I was reading feel really draggy.

I might try it again another time, but for right now, it's a DNF.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment