Friday 4 November 2011

Last breath by Rachel Caine review

Last breath by Rachel Caine
The humans of Morganville are lead to believe that the vampires are the only big bad things to be scared of. So when a simple note scares those vampires so much they make plains to pack up and leave. It leaves the residents of the glass house wondering what’s scary enough to make the vampires run.

I’m a massive Morganville vampire fan. What I love best is that each book has the same main characters but the stories are always different and exciting.

As I have read all the books in the series I can say that the main characters feel more like family to me. To me it’s like I’m reading about people I have known all my life. Yet again in this book it starts off funny and like any so called normal day in a town run by vampires and before you know it the book is straight into the action.

This time Claire and her friends are trying to work out who is kidnapping the local vampires in town but the closer they get to the truth the more danger they are in. While the book is really gripping and the action packed there is also a lot more to love about the book. At times the book is so emotional you feel like braking down with the characters.  There is also lots of funny chats and nicknames that are used in the book that make you laugh truth be told this book really does have a mix of everything. Yet again the gang work well together and help each other get by so you really get to love everything about this book and the series.
Rachel Caine writing style is always easy to read and everything thing she writes is top class.

I have to give this book 5 stars it’s another breath taking book to a one of a kind series what more could readers want! 

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't got to read this series. I have books 3 and 4 just need all the others.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews