Wednesday 15 November 2023

Broken Bonds (Blood & Flame Saga #2) Broken Bonds by E.A. Winters

 

Broken Bonds (Blood & Flame Saga #2)Broken Bonds by E.A. Winters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book 2 of the Blood and Flame Saga picks up right where the last book left off. The writing maintains its easy-to-read quality, allowing me to finish the book within a few hours. The storyline was enjoyable, although there were moments when I desperately wanted to slap some characters and scream at them. It was challenging for me not to get irritated and disappointed with certain characters' behaviors, but that emotional engagement is part of the joy of reading. Semra is a complex lead character, exhibiting both strength and vulnerability. While her inner struggles sometimes frustrate me, I can empathize with her character, and I hope to see some positive changes in the next book.

Overall, the book was excellent. Was it better than the first one? I'm not certain. It maintained the same level of quality, but I can't definitively say it surpassed the first. I was content with the overall story and character development. The only aspect that slightly disappointed me was the shift between characters, something that wasn't as prominent in the first book. Nevertheless, I'm very satisfied with my reading experience and look forward to the next installment.

Rating: 4 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews