Friday 17 November 2023

 

Dragonwatch (Dragonwatch, #1)Dragonwatch by Brandon Mull
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Guess who's back in the enchanting world of Fablehaven? Yep, it's me! So, after devouring the first set of books that wrapped up the saga, I never thought there'd be more. But then, bam! News of new books in the same world hits, and I'm all in. Enter the Dragonwatch series, starring the same awesome kids from Fablehaven. That alone had me sold.

Now, I'll admit I was a bit worried. I mean, I loved Fablehaven so much that I feared the new books might not live up to it. But you know what? I tore through the first book in record time, and oh boy, did I love it.

It's got everything—adventure, danger, magic, you name it. And let me tell you, it kicks off with a bang. No slow buildup here; the author catapults us straight into the action, and I'm loving every moment of it.

I wish I could spill all the details, but spoilers, right? All I can say is, this new series has me seriously hopeful for what's to come. Solid five stars from me!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews