Wednesday 15 November 2023

Noble Claims (Blood & Flame Saga #3) Noble Claims by E.A. Winters

 

Noble Claims (Blood & Flame Saga #3)Noble Claims by E.A. Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So, Book 3—it's a wild ride. We get to meet a bunch of new characters, and let me tell you, a couple of them really got under my skin. Like, I-want-to-feed-them-to-a-dragon level of annoyance. But hey, that just means the author knows how to make you care, right?

The action might not be as crazy as the last book, but there's something about the story that keeps you hooked. I couldn't put it down, especially towards the end. Yeah, I might have shed a tear or two. Don't judge; it got emotional.

What surprised me was that the main character kinda steps back in this one. Usually, that bugs me, but it worked. Other characters got a chance to shine, and you see different sides of them. It's like the author decided to shake things up a bit, and I'm here for it.

Honestly, I think I liked this one even more than the last two. Maybe it's the twists, maybe it's the characters coming into their own. As I gear up for the last book, fingers crossed that it wraps up this saga just as strong. ๐Ÿ“š✨

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews