Search This Blog

Sunday, 4 October 2026

(DreamTogether Breeding Program) Satyrs Ever After: A Bred by the Satyrs Sequel by Lyonne Riley review

 

Satyrs Ever After: A Bred by the Satyrs Sequel (DreamTogether Breeding Program)Satyrs Ever After: A Bred by the Satyrs Sequel by Lyonne Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4 Stars
🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ 4 Spice

This is a super short novella, but after rereading the original book again, I went on to read this one to see how it held up to the first book, which I liked, and it's quick, fun, and spicy. It was really easy to fly through in one sitting, and because I had just reread the original, everything was still fresh in my mind, which made jumping back into their lives even more fun.

I would say it was more on the cozy sort of side, giving us a glimpse into the lives of Bree, Arthur, Jack, and Bennett from the original book. So we see what their lives are like a few years later and their family, while also introducing Danny. I really enjoyed getting to see where everyone had ended up and how their relationships and lives had changed since the original book.

I have to say, it was fun and a sweet, light read. I would have loved more, but with it being such a short novella, I knew there was only so much it could give. There was a story here, and it was wrapped up well with all the spice and the lives they are all living. It felt like a nice little extra for people who enjoyed the original book and wanted to spend a bit more time with the characters.

I also liked seeing how Jack had grown since the original book, which was probably the biggest surprise for me. Seeing that change in him and where he is now was something I really enjoyed.

Overall, I really liked the book. It's short, cozy, VERY spicy, and a fun little return to characters I already enjoyed. I just wish it had been a little longer because I would happily have read more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment