Monday 19 March 2012

Jane Was Here by Sarah Kernochan review

Jane Was HereJane Was Here by Sarah Kernochan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I would like to start by saying I normally only really read young adult books so it was a nice change to read something for adult readers and it was such a magnificent book.

There were a LOT of interesting and exciting characters in the book and while I really enjoyed reading about them what I fell in love with was the story that blazed through the whole book. The mystery that surrounded Jane in her quest to find out the truth about herself. Who is this strange old fashioned talking young women and why are all her memories so fragmented. I loved reading as the story unfolded into something so jaw droppingly stunning.

There was religion in the book but do not be put off there is the demonic horror folded in with the story that will give you chills to the bone. The whole way through the book I was on the edge of my seat waiting to learn the truth. I could feel myself getting excited the closer I got to the end knowing I would soon know everything and oh my goodness what a conclusion this book had. I know one this book will linger in my mind for weeks to come.

A fantastic mix of mystery, supernatural, faith and horror all combined together to make one hell of a book!

5 stars



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews