Sunday 20 March 2016

Half Lost by Sally Green review

Half Lost (The Half Bad Trilogy, #3)Half Lost by Sally Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my god what an end to this amazing series. Truth is this book has had me on an emotional roller-coaster ride the ups the downs all the way through the series. I struggled to see the light at the end of the tunnel for anyone and I feared that the book would destroy me before I even got to the end of it.

Through the series I have had so many unanswered questions that I worried would never get answered but this book covered everything that I needed to know and it left me feeling satisfied and pleased that I was not going to be left hanging and wondering about things. When I read the second book I was a little bit worried what awaited me in book three but my worry was for nothing because this book blow me away. Everything that I loved from the first and second book from the writing style to the dark and edgy storyline was in this book and more.

The book had everything that I wanted and it made reading this book so easy and breath taking. The characters had grown and become people that you felt proud of that you begged to keep going and cried for and clutched your heart as it hammered inside your chest.

The ending of this book had me wide eyed and in tears I was shaking with emotion I could hardly breath or see the pages I was reading. The ending was one of a mix of everything thing that you wanted but this whole series was one of surprises and sometimes deep darkness from the world. The book also had joy and laughing and while I loved that but what made the book out of this world good was the Darkness the unknown it was all the things that made Nathan strong and a fighter.
I am so glad I got the chance to read this breath taking series it has been a wild ride that has left me laughing and crying at times like all great book should.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews