Sunday 20 March 2016

Half Wild by Sally Green review

Half Wild (The Half Bad Trilogy, #2)Half Wild by Sally Green
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book follows on from the last book. It opens with Nathan waiting in the place that he was meant to meet up with Gabriel but things are looking really grim. This does not shock me I learned from the first book that the Author does fear and hate and so much more really well. It makes for a gritty and dark storyline that keeps you glued to your seat.

I did have a few hiccups through the book I struggled to get into the book at first and I pushed on forward after the first few pages I was hooked again. There was also Annalise while I really want to like her and everything truth is I don’t the more I hear about her the more I want to pull my hair out. I feel so bad for Gabriel that would do anything for Nathan and I feel so sad for him.

The book has a way of making you worry about who you like and trust just in case the worst happens. The story has a way of keeping you reading late into the night and making your heart rate thump as the action hits the fan. It’s a really great read and I can’t wait to move onto the next one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews