Thursday 3 March 2016

Night Study by Maria V. Snyder review

Night Study (Soulfinders, #2)Night Study by Maria V. Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I want to start by saying I am a massive fan of the world the author has created I remember when I first read the study series books and then the glass series I loved the book so much that whenever I found that I was struggling to read any book I would go back to those books as it would help me out of my reading block.

The moment I started reading this book I got this strange feeling like I’ve been home sick all this time and the first page was like finally getting home and knowing that’s where you want to be. I loved the fact that the book is sticking within the world readers had grown to love and the people that you have spent so much time reading about and watching their lives unfold.

The new books are forward from the last books and while they have the charters we love it has a new storylines and more information about the people we love to read about. Once I started reading I hated having to put it down to sleep all I wanted was to stay within the world the author had created. I have loved all the authors books before and now this one to. It’s full of the things we love and packed with excitement and so much more. If magic was real, I think the authors power would be to weave such magic and power into each word on each page of her book because once I start I’m pulled in and gripped to the very last page.

Normally when I write a review I try and put in bits that I disliked or struggled with but I can’t I loved each and every page in the book and I was so pleased with it and by the end all I wanted was the next book to pick up and read so I did not have to stop. I really hope the next one is just as good and I look forward to reading it.

To sum up this book it was a mix of everything I love about this world and all the new and exciting stuff that a new book brings.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews