Sunday 6 March 2016

Between by Dora Hilburn review

BetweenBetween by Dora Hilburn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the book a solid story line with up's and downs that pulled readers in. A great build up leading you to the end. I liked the idea behind the story and how it played out and while I would have loved a happier ending but it was also easy to like the reality that not all books have the ending you think you want and you learn that sometimes the best endings are the ones you don't see coming.

There are a few things that I would have liked the book to have been longer and more depth but that's just me being picky. The book is a nice fast read that was easy to get into and like with an end that might leave you feeling more than you thought you would.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews