Tuesday 1 March 2016

Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder review

Shadow Study (Soulfinders, #1)Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved the study series I loved the glass series and I always hoped there would be more and this book was not a disappointment. The book has all the characters I had grown to love and the storyline was amazing. I was so pleased about the whole thing. I think a lot of people worry when new books come out from the same world you loved and you pick the new book up you have this fear that it’s not going to live up to all the books before but that was not the case at all this book was everything I had grown to love and more.

The characters had grown and yet still the people we had read and loved and wanted them to do well and keeping going and this book while showing you the character’s life forward a little in time since we last saw them but it was like you now knew what happened after the book you last read and you also got to see how they changed and what they are doing now but most of all you got more information and views into the characters.

The author is one of my favourites and reading this book reminded me why that was.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews