Tuesday 8 March 2016

Heartless by Leah Rhyne review

HeartlessHeartless by Leah Rhyne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I first saw the book I thought great a modern-day version of Frankenstein which really called to me. When I started the book I thought this is going to be a happy fairy tale sort of book which I would not have minded. Boy was I wrong this book was not some happy sunshine and rainbows book.
This book was outstandingly good the storyline was not what I thought it was going to be it was far better than anything I thought it would be.

The storyline was unpredictable and exciting while the book followed a teenage girl and her boyfriend and best friend it was not some light-hearted teen book it was something more. It was deep using more fact when it come to Jo and what she had been through. I felt all kinds of emotions for Jo and the people she cared about and it made me invested more and more in the book and the people in the story. The details and progression in the book all worked towards making me feel more and needing to see it all workout and be ok. By the end, I felt like a nervous reck waiting for it all to come to a close.

The ending of this book had me completely and there are no words that can fully prepare you for it. I had my own thoughts about the way the book was going to play out but the Author shocked me at each turn of the book and that made the book even more amazing.

To sum up this book it pulled you in gave you dark and creepy in waves then slapped you with emotions that left you teary eyed. This book had it all and I'm so glad I got the chance to read it. I can't wait to read more from this amazingly talented Author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews